Modus is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their exciting and rapidly expanding agency based in our modern air conditioned Worcester city centre studio.
If you are a Graphic Designer looking to work as part of a vibrant and dynamic team then look no further. Modus is an amazing, fast paced and exciting agency with a nettl web studio. We are graphic designers, web warriors, print people, marketing men ( and women) and everything in between.
We are Worcester’s only full service agency with everything in house. Design, Print and Online. The role is varied and requires a high degree of professionalism, creativity and a use of initiative.
Skills to pay the bills
- Salary: £16,000 – £21,000 depending on experience
- 2 years previous agency experience with a degree or relevant qualifications
- Have a can-do attitude and show dedication, going above and beyond for our clients
- You must be ambitious and committed to developing your creative career
- Be fully versed in the Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Deliver consistently high standards in graphic ideas and presentation artwork; taking pride in every piece of work
- Knowledge of Mailchimp and Sharpspring for digital emailers would be an advantage
- Be able to work independently and collaboratively with the wider team; demonstrating professionalism with colleagues and clients.
You will be supporting the Creative Director and be an important part of our design team with our client list ranging across HEA’s, food/beverage and logistics, sports, legal, charities, engineering and lots, lots more…
You will have enormous development and training opportunities through our nettl studio franchise and you will be working with some of the counties best creative and marketing talent.
We are looking for a real hands on, stand out from the crowd creative who loves nothing more than putting a digital pen to digital paper. You will need to have a passion for design, typography and making stuff look amazing.
To be considered for the Graphic Designer role, you must showcase a portfolio that is packed full of creative across print and digital platforms to include emailers, website, illustrations, POS, brochures and anything else you are mega proud of! This role offers a great opportunity to work within a strong creative agency and develop skills as you grow within the company.
modus is easily commutable by train, car and bus as we are 2 minutes from the train and bus station. Creative Graphic Designer, £16,000 – £21,000 depending on experience, Perm, ASAP.